Attention Summit Members:
Dear Summit Members,
We wanted to send you a reminder that tomorrow the Summit will be hosting Canton’s Annual Trick or Treat Parade from 3:30pm – 7:00pm. If you haven’t purchased your tickets yet, there are still general admission tickets on sale through 10pm tonight at the Summit Front Desk.
If you are planning to use the facility between the hours of 3:00 – 8:00pm on Friday, October 30th, please allow yourself extra time to park and walk as parking spaces will be limited. We will have our East Parking Lot available for members to use during the hours of the event, as well. Due to an extensive set-up and the event itself, the following areas will be closed for all of or a portion of the day on Friday:
- Aquatic Center including the Aquatic Locker Rooms, Steam Room and Sauna will be closing at 2:20pm and not reopen again on Friday. There will be no Open Swim on Friday evening.
- Gymnasium will be closed all day.
- Walking Track will be closed from 2:30pm – 7:00pm.
- Racquetball Court will be closed at noon.
- Senior Center will be closed at noon.
The Fitness Center will remain open throughout the event.
Please do not hesitate to call 734/394-5460 with any questions. We are proud to host this community event each year that serves over 2,000 children. We thank you in advance for your cooperation as we bring a safe and fun Halloween event to the families of Canton!
Summit on the Park Staff