Mackinac Grand Experience Registration Closing Soon
Registration for the once in a lifetime “Mackinac Grand Experience” is winding down! Join Canton Club 55+ for a two night stay on Mackinac Island from October 13-15, 2019, at the iconic Grand Hotel, all at a *discounted rate.
Canton Club 55+ is able to offer you this wonderful opportunity to stay at one of the finest and most historic hotel properties in America through our affiliation with mParks, an organization dedicated to providing advocacy, resources, and professional development opportunities to park and recreation agencies.
From October 13-15, step back in time and experience a way of life that has all but disappeared. Experience the charm of a horse-drawn carriage, relax in the parlor each afternoon for high tea, or enjoy a game of bocce in the lush surroundings of the tea garden. Inside, explore the Grand Hotel with its vast array of antiques, art, and other surprises.
* Must have 1 person, per room, age 50+ in order to reserve a room at this discounted rate.
Your Trip Includes:
• Accommodations at the beautiful Grand Hotel for 2 nights (this includes baggage handling, taxes, and gratuities)
• Round trip horse-drawn taxi to and from Grand Hotel from the ferry docks
• Round trip ferry boat service on Star Line
• Full breakfast each morning (2)
• Elegant five-course dinner each evening (2)
• Horse-drawn carriage tour (tip not included)
• Champagne reception
• Evening entertainment and movies
• Grand Hotel kitchen tour
• History lecture with Grand Hotel Historian
• Night dancing with the Grand Hotel Orchestra
• Nightly demitasse
• Tournaments: bocce, golf putting, and chipping
• Games and activities
• Self-guided walks
• Tea and cookies each afternoon
• Writing contests
• Special prices on bicycle rental, photos, golf, and fudge!
• Additional activities available for a small fee
Individuals are responsible for organizing their own transportation to and from Mackinac City.
Prices Per Person:
*Single Room $750 *Double Room $545 *Triple Room $490
For more information or to book your spot, please call Canton Club 55+ at 734/394-5485 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t miss the ‘grand’ experience of visiting one of Michigan’s treasures!