June 2018 Edition
Special Events & Activities
Mon/Wed/Fri, Now - October 5
8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Grab out your tennis racket, running shoes and water bottle and join us on the tennis court. Fee includes registration, court time and tennis balls. Register at the Club 55+ front desk and sign a medical waiver prior
to your first time playing.
Movie "Wonder" Rated PG-13
Wednesday, June 6, 1:00 p.m.
Drama/Family. Fee: $1M¦$2R¦$3NR.
Register by June 3.
Sponsored by Regency at Canton.
Pickleball is Moving Outdoors!
Tuesday-Friday, June 18 - September 14 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Advance: Courts 1-3
Novice/Intermediate: Courts 4-6
Location: Freedom Park. Don't forget your water! Fee: Free. If you are interested in being a program volunteer, please email Patrick at email@example.com.
Wednesday, June 20, 2:30 p.m.
Join us for a great afternoon of Bingo. Register by June 19. Fee: $1M¦$1R¦$2NR. Sponsored by American House.
Canton Club 55+ Liberty Fest Picnic
Thursday, June 14, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
NEW Location: Heritage Park
- Enjoy a picnic-style meal with friends
- Play Bingo or just sit back and enjoy each other’s company
- Ice cream buffet generously provided by Heartland
- Shuttle transportation from the Canton Public Library parking lot to the picnic site
- Stay afterwards for the concert in the park beginning at 8:00 p.m., featuring The Prolifics: performing all your favorite Motown Hits! Bring a lawn chair.
In person: Canton Club 55+ Desk
Register by June 7