The ELECTION COMMISSION of the Charter Township of Canton will meet
February 18, 4:00 p.m. at the
Office of the Township Clerk
First Floor of the Administration Building
1150 South Canton Center Road
Call to Order:
Roll Call: Bennett, Williams, Redfern
Adoption of Agenda:
Order of Business:
1. Appointment of Trustee Williams and Phyllis Redfern to serve in the absence of Election Commissioner LaJoy and McLaughlin.
2. Appoint Election Source as the Contractor to prepare, test and administer the Public Test on February 18, 2016
3. Public Test of the Election Equipment for the March 8, 2016 Presidential Primary Election.
4. Appointment of the Election Inspectors for the March 8, 2016 Election and the approval of the Absentee Counting Boards.
5. Approve use of Receiving Board for the March 8, 2016 Election.
All Interested residents are invited to attend.
Access to Public Meetings
The Charter Township of Canton will provide necessary reasonable auxiliary aids and services, such as signers for hearing impaired and audio tapes of printed materials being considered at the meeting to individuals with disabilities at the meeting/hearing upon notice to the Charter Township of Canton. Individuals with disabilities requiring auxiliary aids or services should contact the Charter Township of Canton by writing or calling the following: