Please be advised that starting Sunday, May 30, all Summit fitness classes will now be held indoors, including all listed in the June 2021 class schedule. Based on the recent modifications of the MDHHS’ mask-wearing guidelines, the decision has been made to move all classes indoors to avoid the forthcoming wave of high temperatures and take advantage of the comfort of air conditioning.
Moving forward our goal remains to ensure the health and safety of our members, guests, and staff by continuing to offer classes as safely as possible. Summit members will maintain access to all fitness classes included with their membership. Non-members will be charged a $7 fee per class to participate.
The following rules will apply to all Summit fitness classes:
- Class and facility protocols will remain in compliance with all MDHHS guidelines
- Classes will have a 30 participant maximum capacity based on MDHHS guidelines
- Registration is required for all classes
- Participants are asked to check-in at the front desk before going to the classroom (includes all members and non-members)
- Masks are only required for non-vaccinated participants and instructors or for all individuals who are not yet fully vaccinated.
For individuals interested in previously taped Zoom classes, please check out Canton Community Television’s YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=canton+community+television to work out on your own schedule.
Summit staff recognizes that changes to facility protocols have been challenging and we appreciate your flexibility and cooperation as we continue to navigate this ever-changing landscape.
For more information, please contact the Summit front desk at 734/394-5460.