Reservations are currently being accepted online at https://secure.rec1.com/MI/canton-leisure-services/catalog/index?filter=c2VhcmNoPWxhcCtsYW5lJnJlbnRhbCU1QmZyb20lNUQ9JnJlbnRhbCU1QnRvJTVEPQ== to utilize the Summit Aquatic Center’s lap lanes at limited capacities starting June 1, 2021.
Please note the following guidelines that detail what to expect during lap swim:
- Lap lane reservations can be made as early as seven (7) days in advance and as late as one hour in advance, based on availability.
- To use the lap lane, you must have an active membership or purchase a daily visitor pass.
- Lap lanes can be reserved for a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of one hour per day per guest.
- Maximum of 1 person per lane/reservation.
- All swimmers' names must be provided to the front desk upon check-in.
- Reservations will be forfeited if not present 15 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- To cancel your reservation, please call the Front Desk at 734/394-5460.
- Lap swimming hours are subject to change based on staffing levels.
- The Aquatic Center will close 30 minutes prior to the facility closing each day.
- The Therapy Spa remains closed at this time.
- Future updates will include Open Swim hours, Parent-Child Swim, River Walking, and Swim Lessons.
- As more information becomes available, these guidelines are subject to change.
For additional information, please visit www.summitonthepark.org or contact the Summit on the Park front desk at 734/394-5460