In preparation for the November 3 election, Canton’s Clerk’s Office will be open every Saturday in October to help meet voter needs. The Saturday hours are for election business ONLY, all other Departments will be closed to the public. The schedule is as follows;
• Saturday, October 3 from 10am – 2pm
• Saturday, October 10 from 10am – 2pm
• Saturday, October 17 from 10am – 2pm
• Saturday, October 24 from 10am – 2pm
• Saturday, October 31 from 8:30am – 4:30pm
Voters are also encouraged to visit mi.gov/vote
. This link takes you directly to the Michigan Voter Information Center web page where visitors can do the following:
- Verify your Voter Registration
- Register to Vote
- Request and Track your Absentee Ballot
- Find your Polling Place
- View your Sample Ballot
- And more!
Absentee ballots were mailed out last week, voters should begin receiving them this week. If you have not received your ballot by October 9, please call the Clerk’s Office at 394-5120.