May 15, 2018, Canton, MI – Today at approximately 12:45 p.m., Canton’s 911 Dispatch Center received a call reporting an unknown medical condition at a residence on the 46000 block of Mornington. Firefighters arrived on-scene and found a male unconscious from suspected gas fumes. The male, along with another person from inside the house, was removed and transported to a local hospital for evaluation/treatment.
One responding firefighter was overcome by fumes and is being evaluated at a local hospital, along with three additional responding firefighters.
DTE is on-scene and has determined the gas fumes/leak to be isolated at the residence only.