Festival food choices
A variety of concession, restaurant, and food truck vendors will be located throughout the park and carnival area. Treats include: soft pretzels, corn dogs, elephant ears, pizza, BBQ, ice cream, and other specialty items.
Thursday, June 16 Festival Food
- Concession Vendors (1:00-10:00 p.m.)
J & J Concessions
Friday, June 17, Festival Food
- Concession Vendors (1:00-11:00 p.m.)
J & J Concessions
- Food Trucks (4:00-11:00 p.m.)
Egg Roll Diva
House of Mac
Little Caesars Pizza Truck
Little Kahuna Shaved Ice
Little Lou’s Hot Chicken
Smokehouse 52 BBQ
The Hoagie Roll
saturdaY, JUNE 18, FESTIVAL FOOD
Beer and wine garden
The Canton Rotary Club will again be hosting the Beer and Wine Garden featuring craft beers, wine, and hard ciders. Guests 21+ can enjoy a variety of adult beverages while listening to performances at the Amphitheater.
Stop in and enjoy a cold adult beverage during the festival and help support the Canton Rotary Club.
Beer and Wine Garden Hours
- Thursday: 4:00-10:00 p.m.
- Friday: 4:00-10:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Canton Rotary Club 50/50 raffle
Canton Rotary will be running a 50/50 raffle Friday and Saturday. Tickets are available for:
- One Ticket: $2
- Three Tickets: $5
One winner will be drawn. You need not be present to win! Drawing will be held on Saturday, June 18, at approximately 9:00 p.m. Proceeds will be used for an international project through Rotary International to benefit a school in Ghana, Africa.
lions club charity pancake breakfast
The Canton Lions Club will once again be flipping the flapjacks and serving them during this annual Pancake Breakfast. All proceeds go to support the Canton Lions Club Foundation.
- Saturday, June 18, 2022, 8:00-11:00 a.m. (or until sold out)
- $7 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under
- Costume Characters, including Princess Leia and Darth Vader, will be joining the pancake party for you to visit and get pictures with from 9:30-11:00 a.m.