The Canton Sports Center is at the heart of Victory Park, including 12 lighted ball fields with 300' fences and bleacher seating. Families are welcome to enjoy the open space, a kids playscape, a full service restaurant, outdoor patios and concessions. Adult softball leagues available at the Canton Sports Center that offer competitive and recreational play.
REMINDER: Pets are not allowed at the Canton Sports Center.
2021 ADULT Summer SEASON SOFTBALL
|Co-Ed Green Rec 5:00/6:15pm|
Men's D Rec
|Men's D Rec||Men's D Rec|
|Co-Ed Orange Rec 5:00/6:15pm||Men's E Rec||Co-Ed Rec||Men's E Green Open|
|Co-Ed E Rec||Co-Ed Comp||Men's E Orange Rec|
|Men's E Rec|
- All Leagues are DOUBLE-HEADERS with Early and Late Start Times
- Game Times: Sundays have set times shown above or Monday, Wednesday, Thursday - 6:30/7:45 pm (with make-ups as needed)
summer Registration now open
- Summer online registration
- Summer season begins June 21, 2021
- Free Agent Players Welcome
- Team Uniform Specials (DO Apparel in Livonia)
- Reminder: Pets are not allowed at the Canton Sports Center
Adult Softball Required Forms
The following forms must be completed each year, in their entirety for players and teams to compete in Adult Softball at the Canton Sports Center.
Softball fees & Registration
Registration Fees Include
- USSSA registration fee & website
- Game balls (WORTH Super Gold Dot Classic M)
- Score sheets
- Awards for league & playoff winners
- Sunday - Thursday: $575 per team plus umpire fees (14 games plus playoffs - 13 games guaranteed)
- A $300 deposit non-refundable payment is due at the time of registration (all deposits are non-refundable)
- Accepted Payments: Cash, Check or Credit Card (all Checks must be made payable to Canton Township and must include Drivers License Number)
- Spots will not be saved without deposit ($300) or payment in full ($575)
- If team is only paying the deposit, a credit card must be provided at time of registration to be automatically charged for TOTAL BALANCE DUE on June 27, 2021.
$30 when two games are forfeited. Must be paid before next games can be played.
Please call the Canton Sports Center with additional questions 734/483-5600
WAYS TO REGISTER
- Online Registration
- By Phone: 734/483-5600
- Mail-in Form (PDF) Send to: Canton Sports Center
46555 W. Michigan Avenue, Canton MI 48188
Reminder: Pets are not allowed at the Canton Sports Center.
|Men's D Rec||Men's teams looking for highly competitive play
- unlimited D/E - four C+ max
|Men's E Open||Men's upper E recreational teams
- unlimited D or E - two D Elite max
|Men's E Rec||Lowest level of men's play
- unlimited E players - two D max - no C or above
|Co-Ed Comp||Open to Co-Ed recreational and competitive
- open rosters
|Co-Ed E Rec||Co-Ed recreational - lower league players vs tourney players
- unlimited E players, two D men's max - open women