Club 55+ Activities and Events
New Virtual and In-Person Programs
To better address our community’s programming needs in this ever-changing environment, Canton Leisure Services will be launching all new programming opportunities here. All of these programs have been developed to allow for safe physical distancing, many opportunities for online engagement, in-person face mask policies, smaller class sizes, and other important safety protocols which include staff and instructor temperature checks, equipment sanitizing procedures, and more.
Look for exciting new recreational programs and events to be rolled out on an ongoing basis throughout the fall. As we move forward, watch for new programs to be announced as they become available, with registration beginning once posted.
These virtual programs can be done from the comfort of your home. Online pre-registration is required for all programs.
- Tuesday, Oct. 13 1-2pm (register now)
- Location: Virtual (a link will be emailed to you)
We invite you to join us in-person for some fun and educational outdoor programs. Online pre-registration is required for all programs.
- Classes available Monday-Saturday. Includes a variety of classes such as Zumba, BEST, Chair Yoga, Yoga, Cycling and more!
- Locations: Heritage Park Amphitheater and Summit on the Park west parking lot.
- Online Registration (register now)
- Wednesdays 9:30-10:30am (register now)
- Location: Heritage Park Amphitheater