As a result of the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services health order to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, Canton Township has announced temporary operational changes.
While the Canton Administration Building is currently closed to the public for drop-in service, many other services will remain by scheduled appointment only.
Online eService’s remain available at www.canton-mi.org.
Residents who have PT, PRE and Rescind paperwork to turn in, please use our drop box located to the right of the main entrance. We will date stamp your paperwork and send a copy to your home.
To see the many ways you can pay your water bill and property tax please visit.
Water bills and Property taxes can also be dropped in our drop box. If you would like a stamped receipt please include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your bill.
Please note that there are many ways to pay your property tax. You can pay by mail : Canton Township Treasurer; P.O. Box 87010; Canton Township, Michigan 48187; Drop Box (located outside Township hall) Autopay, IVR (1-833-679-1710), online https://www.canton-mi.org/296/Online-Tax-Bill-Payment.
Please note that there are many ways to pay your water bill. You can pay by mail: Canton Township Water Department; P.O Box 87680; Canton Township, Michigan 48187; Drop Box (located outside Township Hall) Autopay, IVR (1-833-679-1711), online https://www.canton-mi.org/304/Online-Payments
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact my office.
The Treasurer's Office is located on the first floor of the Canton Administration Building.
The Treasurer's Office is solely responsible for the receipt, deposit, control and disbursement of all receipts of the Township on a daily basis.
I want to....
- Find out where and how to pay I want to.... I want to.... I want to.... I want to.... I want to.... I want to.... I want to.... my tax bill, water bill or other Canton Township invoice
- Look up property tax and assessment records
- Make an online tax payment
- Ask questions about my water bill
- File paperwork on the property I sold/purchased in Canton
- I have questions about my property taxes
- Obtain an estimate of my future tax bills
- Find out what exemptions are available for taxpayers
- Learn about the laws governing property taxes and assessments
- Learn about the new personal property (equipment) tax laws
- Find information on foreclosure and eviction
If you have questions or need additional information, please call 734/394-5130.