To apply for a dog license or a dog park membership, please click the link below and complete the online form. You will need a digital copy of current rabies and distemper vaccinations. The fees structure is as follows:
- $10/dog (up to three dogs allowed)
- $25/household for dog park membership (will be paid with first dog registered)
- $20/refundable deposit for the key fob to access the dog park
- $50 for non-resident dog park membership
- 2.9% and a .30 cent per transaction credit card fee applies. The Township is legally not allowed to cover these costs. Some credit card fees apply if applying in person or online. You may use a check or cash if applying in person at the Township Hall, but your items may not be ready for pickup immediately.
You must complete a form for each dog. All credit card fees will be totaled and applied at the end. You must renew in-person if you have a service dog or you have more than three dogs (animal fancier required).
Please Note: To license a dog, a valid and current certificate of vaccination for Rabies must be provided and signed by an accredited veterinarian. Renewals by mail will still be processed if needed. If you would like an application mailed to you, please call the Clerk's Office.
Mobile Food Vending (Food Truck)
This license is for those interested in operating a food truck in Canton Township.
Solicitor & Peddler License
This license is intended for those conducting door-to-door sales or operating an ice cream truck.
Soliciting, Canvassing, and Peddling Checklist (PDF)
Solicitor Application Form (PDF) Opens in New Window
Request your Driving Record:Michigan Department of State (download and mail in) (PDF) Opens in New Window
Criminal Background Check - ICHAT State of Michigan
Authorization to Release Information Form (PDF) Opens in New Window
- Consumer Fireworks Application
- Going Out of Business License
- Junk Dealer
- Massage License
- Sexually Oriented Business
- Smoking Establishment License
- Teen Club License
This license is for those wishing to operate a massage establishment.