Special Events and Programs
Golf camps and programs offered at Pheasant Run are for both juniors and ladies looking to begin their golfing careers. Space is limited.
Registration occurs at Pheasant Run and must be paid in full to enroll. Equipment needed: golf or tennis shoes, 3 or 5 wood, 7 iron, 9 iron or pitching wedge, and putter.
Designed to give beginners an understanding of the game and a chance to begin their golfing careers.
- Students will experience a fun and exciting learning environment while working with experienced professionals.
- All students will have the chance at the end of each day to put what they have learned into practice.
- Students will learn such basics as the grip and set-up; swing fundamentals; short game; rules and etiquette; course safety.
Get Golf Ready Junior Camp
Senior Golf League at Pheasant Run
Thursdays Beginning May 16
Registration is open now. Call 734/397-6460.
Fee: $225 for season (15 weeks)
Dates/Times: League play begins May 16, Thursday tee times start at 7:30 am
Pheasant Run's senior league will feature two-player teams competing for weekly prizes and awards. You can either select your partner, or we can find one for you.
A year end banquet will take place. The 2013 first place team will receive free entry into the 2014 program.
Handicap index is not required. Participants will enjoy 9 holes weekly with golf cart.
Ages: 8 - 17
Dates: June 18 - 21, July 9 - 12, or August 27 - 30
Registration Begins April 1st - call 734/397-6460 (30 student max)
- 10 -11 am first day; 10 - 11 am or 11 am - 12 pm second thru fourth day.
- 4 day clinic - 1 hour each day. Student will be group by age into 1 hour time frames.
- Equipment Needed: Fairway wood, 8 iron, pitching wedge, putter.
This program is designed to give beginners an understanding of the game and a chance to begin their golfing careers.
Students will experience a fun and exciting learning environment while working with experienced professionals.
All students will have the chance at the end of each day to put what they have learned into practice. Awards and prizes will be handed out to all participants.
Putting Match Play
Matches start in June
Open to the first 32 contestants who sign up at Pheasant Run.
Work on your putting stroke while competing for prizes and awards. Bracketed match play format, which means you play heads up against another competitor.
You will have one week to complete each round/match. Winners from each round compete until there are two remaining participants.
All skill levels are welcome.