Online Tax Bill Payment

Delinquent Tax Payments
Delinquent tax payments for real property (your home or business) must now be made to the Wayne County Treasurer. Visit the Wayne County Treasurer website for more information. Delinquent personal property taxes (equipment within a business) can still be made to the Canton Township Treasurer. Payments can be made at our counter and through the mail only.

Additional Information
If you need assistance, please call the Treasurer's Office at 734/394-5130, during normal business hours.